Shocking! 24-Yr-Old Russian woman dies after charging iPhone fell into her Bathtub

Image credit: IBTimes UK

In a shocking incident, a 24-year-old Olesya Semenova was electrocuted to death after her iPhone which was on charging mode fell in the tub while she was bathing, and later found by her friend Daria at their home in the Russian city of Arkhangelsk, according to reports. Also Read: Chinese boy who sold his kidney to buy iPhone is now bedridden, requires dialysis

It is learnt that Olesya’s friend Daria that Daria called the police and said in her statement that there was a smartphone in the bathtub in which Semenova was bathing and the smartphone was connected to a charger.

Paramedics confirmed that Semenova’s iPhone had fallen into the water when plugged into the mains, the report added.

In view of this unfortunate incident, the Russian emergencies ministry issued a warning for such fatalities in the country. As per the report, The Ministry released a statement saying that the tragedy once again reminds everyone that water and an electrical appliance connected to the mains are dangerous and should be avoided at any cost. Also Read: Unable to Afford A Smartphone For Online Class, College Student Dies By Suicide

It may be recalled that in August when a 15-year-old schoolgirl named Anna K died in Moscow after sustaining an electric shock in her bath.


Like Soochna on


Follow Soochna on

Read more on

Soochna.in | For हिंदी News hi.soochna.in


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *